In this article you are going to learn about the Facts of gaining weight in good, natural and healthy way and stay fit with doing your workout.
This is for the skinny guys as well as the ones who are in shape and want to gain quality muscle size. Now as most of guys know about this that you can increase your calories intake to to gain weight and size but if you want to pack some pounds it’s not as simple as it may seem. Unfortunately, just as healthy weight loss requires a balanced approach, healthy weight gain means more than adding junk food to your daily meals. While eating junk food may result in weight gain, it will not address the nutritional deficiencies that come with being underweight. Further, even if the fat, sugar and salt common in junk food don’t show up as extra weight, they can still harm your body. To maximize healthy gains, try the following tips.
- Eat within every four hour: Think of your body like an engine and it needs continues supply of energy. when you skip your meals it depletes you energy as well as muscle mass and best way to prevent your body from losing any important tissue is to eat regular meals. If you’re trying to gain new muscle tissue, meal timing is especially critical and remember consistency is the key.
- Add Healthy Calories: Without radically changing your diet, you can increase your calorie intake with each meal by adding nut or seed toppings, cheese and healthy side dishes. Try almonds, sunflower seeds, fruit or whole-grain wheat toast.
- Eat Several Foods at Once: Always go for at least three foods at once instead of eating just one food like soy milk with almonds and almond butter and whole grain toast and banana slices. A wider varied provides your body with a broader spectrum of nutrients to work with throughout the day.
- Eat mini-meals: If you’re struggling with a curbed appetite due to medical or emotional issues, taking in large portions of food may not seem appealing. Consider eating smaller meals throughout the day to increase your calorie intake.
- Eat Right Before Bed: Maximum of our healing and repairing takes place when we are sleeping it’s like rush hour for building muscle and lean tissue, so eating a healthy snack right before bed ensures a fresh supply of nutrients that are available to “go to work” inside the body. You can also drink your food because liquids aren’t as filling as solid food, so when you’re trying to gain weight, they can add nutrition without making you feel stuffed or bloated. Good choices include 100 percent fruit juice, organic skim milk or milk alternatives (such as organic soy, or hemp), and smoothies.
- Go nutrient dense: Instead of eating a lot of empty calories and junk food, focus on eating foods that are rich in nutrients. foods that pack a lot of carbohydrates, protein or fat into a small serving. Consider high-protein meats, brown rice and other whole grains which can help you to build muscle. Just be sure to look for dried fruits with no added sugar or preservatives. For another nourishing, power-packed snack, fold rolled oats, dark chocolate chips and minced dried fruit into almond butter – spoon out portions about the diameter of a quarter, roll them into little balls, wrap in wax and paper, and snack on them throughout the day.
NOTE: While too much aerobic exercise will burn calories and ultimately work against your weight goal, strength training– such as weight-lifting or yoga–can help you gain weight by building muscle.
Before beginning any major weight gain program, be sure to consult your family doctor. Being underweight may indicate an underlying health issue, which won’t be corrected by diet changes. Your physician also will be able to help you track your progress and make sure that healthy changes are taking place.
The video link is provided below so you can check out and know more about the good, healthy foods and learn what to eat and how to eat.